National Community Care $70,000 jobs
$66,096 - $90,737 a year
- Our Vision: creating exceptional health care together.
- Our Role: to be a health service that is trusted by our community.
- Position No: 25539, several - 01O7J.
- Current national registration with AHPRA.
- Collaboratively as “One Team” we listen, we focus on the moment, we make it happen and overall, we care for the well…
Health Staff Solutions
$75,000 - $95,000 a year
- Founded in 2014 this Physiotherapy company supports NDIS and Community clients, Retirement Villages, Residential Aged Care Facilities and runs community group…
$139,695 a year
- Health promotion and community development activities.
- Experience working within a culturally diverse community( desirable).
- 9.5% Super and salary sacrifice).
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- A Melbourne based national healthcare management organisation, blisscare health was established in response to the growing number of issues and challenges…
- To attend relevant meetings when required, representing the allied health/community health department.
- Education of hospital staff to carry out appropriate…
$90,000 a year
- Opportunity to working with people of all ages and with a range of disabilities meet the needs of the community including aged care, football clubs and local…
Sutherland Shire NSW
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Roles will focus on clients funded under the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) and community aged care packages.
- Support to specialise in your field.
- Previous experience treating aged care clients an advantage.
- Your role as Physiotherapist, will see you work in a community based physiotherapy role primarily…
We have removed 13 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.