National Technical Facility jobs in Brisbane QLD
- Provide engineering technical leadership for asset lifecycle activities.
- Responsible for the overall design delivery including having the ultimate carriage on…
- Knowledge of heavy vehicle national law.
- Manage the logistics function of the Plant Department and National Crane Fleet.
- + Preparation and verification of technical memoranda, planning studies, design reports, technical specifications, functional specifications, commissioning…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Target potential customers across all facilities maintenance aspects.
- A strong technical understanding of the Construction industry (landscaping/maintenance).
- National accreditation of our various.
- The Australian National University, Data61.
- Research Facility (CARF), supporting a global.
- The lab is equipped with.
- You will have over 5 years experience in engineering management within the Facilities / Building Services Maintenance sectors with strong technical skills.
- This company is a national leader in the FMCG/Food industry.
- You will be rewarded with a generous hourly rate, modern working facilities and an excellent…
- Contemporary office environment in our brand-new, state-of-the-art, Fortitude Valley building, including excellent engineering test room facilities and best…
- Provide technical guidance to discipline staff involved in the delivery of an assignment;
- Experience shall be in design, operation, construction/commissioning…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Join an industry leader to help lead major Health Sector projects collaborating across national offices.
- With this you will have a firm understanding of the…
Be the first to see new National Technical Facility jobs in Brisbane QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.