Net Developer jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
Senior .Net Developer (undo)
- Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- My client is a leading financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD.
- They are currently recruiting for a Senior .
- What's in it for you?
- Net developers with API experience from security background.
- C# webservices, .net core framework ideal.
- Net Core developers with strong webservices and API…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$135,000 a year
- FinTech | DevOps Culture | Permanent | AGILE | Full Stack.
- Our client is a well-respected company within Australia who are seeking an experienced Full Stack .
u&u Recruitment Partners
$140,000 a year
- Collaborative, passionate and flexible work environment.
- Challenging projects and cutting-edge technology.
- Get hands on with Big data.
- It is an awesome time to join one of Sydney's hottest Start-Ups!
- With more perks and benefits than you can shake a stick at, this is a company to really get…
IT Alliance Australia
- We are looking for the following Skills/Experience:
- Candidate should have 5+ years of experience as a .
- Experience with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Permanent Role with large disruptive Australian technology house.
- This leading large disruptive Australian technology house voted one of Australia’s best…
Just Digital People
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Use the latest cutting edge technologies in the MS Stack.
- You'll be expected to step in and hit the ground running as a Senior .
- Experience with Web API's.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.