Network Support Technician jobs
- Practical hands on experience will be backed by an extensive support network.
- Art of an expanding, market leading multinational with over 4,500 staff worldwide.
$70,000 - $74,999 a year
- Mission support to flying squadrons and air operations for a variety of different aircraft.
- Apply cyberspace assurance and auditing functions to mitigate…
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications.
- Provides SME-level technical support of all facets of the…
$70,000 a year
- Elements of server and network upkeep.
- Perform all internal tickets from level 1 - 2 through phone, email and face-to-face support.
- Ability to support and collaborate with third party technicians and backend engineering teams for the capturing of Asset information.
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
$65,000 a year
- The organization is an well established Managed Service Provider with over 150 clients who focuses on IT support from Phone support to on site support they have…
- Ability to support and collaborate with client business unit customers, third party technicians and developers and backend engineering teams.
$96,000 - $98,000 a year
- Provide technical support and advice to design, maintain and support LAN, WAN, VoIP and security infrastructure at all sites and provide high-level technical…
$53,900 - $54,000 a year
- The IT Support team maintains the computer networks, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
WEALTH ZONE TECHNOLOGIES
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Hands and feet support when required.
- L1 and L2 Windows Server support services.
- Coordinating with Network team for network slowness/ site setup/ router…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.