New Graduate Nursing jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- This does not have to have been employment in the nursing or midwifery field.
- 2020 New Graduate Midwifery Program.
- As a New Graduate Midwife, we will offer you:
$33.08 - $46.45 an hour
- Live and work on the iconic Northern Beaches of Sydney with our new Northern Beaches Hospital.
- If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary…
$62,618 - $87,926 a year
- Registered Nurse (Division 1), with AHPRA and applicants with recent extensive Australian experience in an acute health care setting preferred or should have…
- Deliver evidence based nursing care.
- Minimum 1 year of acute hospital nursing experience.
- If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary based on…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- And community/aged care services and nursing staff.
- December 2017 saw the opening of the new and expanded 44 bed Emergency.
- Applications Close 26/02/2020.
$95,000 - $103,000 a year
- Capacity to undertake physical examinations, collect pathology samples or willingness to learn (nursing).
- Work type: Fixed term / Full time.
Health Solutions Group Australia
- Ongoing skin screening shifts available.
- Various NSW locations including regional travel.
- Health Solutions Group Australia (HSGA) is a national Healthcare,…
- We are collaborating with a new private hospital in Western Sydney to appoint their new Director of Nursing.
- The successful candidate will start by helping with…
$62,619 - $87,926 a year
- It is an essential requirement that you have a minimum of two years post graduate experience and current registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board (AHPRA)…
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA.
- Join a brand-new Residential Care Home at Oran Park.
- Barry Marsh House is a brand new Residential Aged Care Home within…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.