New Graduate Nursing jobs in New South Wales
- Deliver evidence based nursing care.
- Minimum 1 year of acute hospital nursing experience.
- If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary based on…
$117,318 - $119,651 a year
- Minimum five years full time equivalent post graduate qualification experience, with at least three years full time equivalent experience in the speciality and…
$62,619 - $87,926 a year
- It is an essential requirement that you have a minimum of two years post graduate experience and current registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board (AHPRA)…
$112,737 - $115,043 a year
- All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy.
- Experience in a relevant specialty of the facility and with relevant post…
- We are collaborating with a new private hospital in Western Sydney to appoint their new Director of Nursing.
- The successful candidate will start by helping with…
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- Demonstrated nursing experience in Intensive Care and the holistic care of a ventilated patient with evidence of integration of theoretical knowledge and…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Hospital and departmental orientation occurs at the beginning of an appointment for all new doctors.
- The Provisional Trainee must also liaise effectively with…
- Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for facilitating the clinical education of novice, undergraduate, new graduate…
$97,579 - $100,746 a year
- Demonstrated continuous quality improvement with the ability to preceptor / mentor / or clinically supervise others to: comprehensively conduct assessments;…
$29.17 - $31.70 an hour
- The Enrolled Nurse is responsible for the provision of compassionate and professional nursing care to all patients.
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.