Newspaper jobs in Greensborough VIC
Sort by: relevance -
- Employee discounts on health insurance, car rental, newspaper subscriptions and more.
- Located at Defence Force base (Simpson Barracks) in North East Melbourne.
- Ensure mail is sent each evening along with open board, newspaper and magazine racks put on display each morning and returned to the foyer each evening.
- Passion and keen to help and serve people.
- Able to finish all the work on the day.
- Able to using Microsoft Excel/ Word.
- Maintain work station tidy /clean.
- Tertiary design qualifications and experience in newspaper and/or magazine publishing.
- We are looking for a smart and efficient person to join our small and…
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- Conduct regular marketing activity through different channels, including letter, email, radio and newspaper.
- Market research and design the marketing campaign.
- Australia’s most trusted Greek newspaper and digital media outlet Neos Kosmos is seeking a journalist for its Melbourne office.
Apex Event Recruitment
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Sensational Exhibition Company with sensational reach into the market and a brilliantly communicative working environment.
- Managing B2C and B2B advertising.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.