Night Staff jobs
You refined by:
- The position is part time in capacity (72 hours/9 shifts per fortnight) and you would be required to work across a 24/7 rotational roster including morning,…
$55,280 a year
- Providing a safe and secure environment for staff, patients and visitors, and assisting clinical staff in the care and comfort of patients.
New South Wales
$130 - $150 an hour
- PGY3 and above required to staff the fever clinic which is in isolation.
- PPE to be worn, some reviews in ED as required.
- Regular obs of patients in the clinic.
$87,472 - $92,593 a year
- Active Social Club with weekly raffles and various events throughout the year, for example weekend shopping trips, movie nights and more.
- About Calvary Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories.
- Medical officers are well supported by consultant medical staff at both sites, with a consultant presence for at least 16 hours/day, with consultants on call…
- Available to work rostered shifts including days, nights and weekends.
- Are you a people person?
- Are you motivated, and want to be part of a growing, fun,…
Vitalcare Pty Ltd
$21.50 an hour
- The same pay applies if you days, nights or weekends.
- Part time staff will work based on rotating shifts and will be paid on the following basis:
- Please only apply for this role if you are able to work night shifts.
- You will consult with residents and their families, staff, management and other allied…
Delmont Private Hospital
- At Delmont Private, staff are valued and personal development is encouraged.
- Also included are onsite parking, ongoing education, clinical supervision and a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.