Night Staff jobs
You refined by:
Head Chef (undo)
Mount Buller VIC
- Managing and training staff members.
- Please note that this job will involve working mostly evenings and nights.
- Must have experience in varied food services.
Panthers Port Macquarie
Port Macquarie NSW
- Ability to effectively train staff and;
- Excellent working conditions, comfy staff room & free parking.
- You are required to be flexible and reliable as you will…
Best Match Recruitment
- Professional interaction with floor staff.
- Frankie’s Café is well renowned amongst locals as being unsurpassed in modern Australian brunch, as well as offering…
Woods & Co Recruitment
$55,000 - $75,000 a year
- A well demonstrated history of managing staff.
- Woods & Co have partnered with this well-known establishment in the north western suburbs to find the next Head…
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Part of your role will be staff development and training along with creating a ‘team mentality’ environment with a passionate energy and drive.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.