Night Staff $60,000 jobs
- Flexibility to work a rotating night shift roster.
- Some of our Amatil only perks include corporate discounts, exciting experiences and staff sampling programs …
CBC Staff Selection
$63,357 a year
- This exciting role operates on 24 hour x 7 days rotating shift roster incorporating a combination of day, afternoon and night shifts.
- What’s in it for you?
en world Australia
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Working week is Sunday night through to Thursday night.
- Track record of supervising staff and trouble shooting.
- Overseeing Inventory Accuracy and integrity.
- This role is for permanent night shift with various roster options and flexibility to suit you!
- One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist…
- These positions are on a permanent 2:1 roster and staff need to be flexible to work both day and night shift.
- Are you enjoying 2/1 roster?
Mater Health Services North Queensland
$35.07 - $44.97 an hour
- Enjoy alfresco dining, urban street art, coffee along the beachfront, vibrant night life, boutique shopping and explore the art, culture and entertainment which…
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- Strong emphasis on staff engagement- nice dinners and strong, inclusive culture.
- A company with exceptionally low staff turnover rates (On average 12+ years).
$98,704 - $123,327 a year
- Participate in the supervision, training and professional development of junior medical staff.
- Participate in the general medical registrar after-hours rosters…
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- Operating a state-of-the art processing facility, they are known for their highly talented technical and management team and a trusting staff culture.
- Demonstrable experience in supervising staff.
- Coordinate staff and ensure they understand the expectations for event delivery and customer experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.