$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Interprofessional staff relationships and equipment.
- After hours duties principally involve sharing the consultant roster nights and.
$87,472 - $92,593 a year
- Self-motivated and demonstrate initiative, creativity and the ability to foster enthusiasm among fellow staff.
- Salary $87,471.61 to $92,592.79.
Healthcare Professionals Group
$130 - $170 an hour
- Work alongside dedicated nursing and health staff.
- Supported by junior medical officers, registrars, & knowledgeable nursing staff.
St. Andrew's Hospital Toowoomba
- The role would predominately be responsible for night shift and reports to the Director of Nursing.
- Aspects such as staffing, patient flow and provision of…
- Make recommendations regarding staff leave.
- Pastorally care for staff allocated to the Sub-School.
- Coordinate and run Sub-School staff meetings and assemblies.
Pearcedale Primary School
- Support of staff welfare issues.
- Liasing with staff regarding the progression of a student's wellbeing.
- Teams and committees meet on a regular basis and report…
$57.02 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, manage and develop nursing/midwifery staff.
- The role and responsibilities of the Clinical Nursing Unit Manager includes a duty…
- One day/night on-call per week.
- On-call is on a shared roster with requirements only for 1 night per week and one weekend in 10.
- Full-time/Part-time options.
$400,000 a year
- Day, night, and weekend hours available.
- Professional and supportive practice manager, nursing and admin staff.
- Earn upward of $400K.
$95,000 - $140,000 a year
- We have a collaborative team of staff and we believe in providing support to each other in an efficient, professional and family friendly environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.