No Experience jobs in Clayton North VIC
- Previous scheduling experience is highly advantageous.
- The successful candidate will possess the following attributes, experiences and skills:
- In Australia, Adecco has over 50 years industry experience making us the most qualified provider and leading supplier of casual and permanent staff.
- Appointment setting or scheduling experience is required.
- If you have the above mentioned skills and experience, please apply now!
- This role is commencing ASAP.
- This role would suit someone who is looking to part time hours, up to 20 hours per week.
- Previous governmental experience is an advantage.
- Please note that for all short listed candidates a relevant Health Check will be required to be conducted.
- Work close to home - parking on site.
- Previous experience using SAP is a bonus not essential.
- The hours of work would be Monday - Friday 8.30-5pm.
- 6 month temp role may extend.
- Full time and Part time hours.
- Ensure that professional services are delivered according to relevant Federal and state legislation regarding provision of…
- Previous experience in an office/administration environment (including reception).
- If you have the required experience and wish to express your interest in…
We have removed 14 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.