No Experience jobs in Clayton North VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- At least 12 months experience working within an administration support function.
- We value our culture and share a passion and drive to make a real difference in…
- The Customer Service Officeris responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support tasks to assist in ensuring the functioning of an efficient and…
- To be considered for opportunities with Simplot Australia Pty Ltd we require that all applicants have the relevant full working rights for Australia.
- Experience in the leisure industry is desirable.
- Previous experience is a similar role is desirable, but.
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community…
$27 - $28 an hour
- Inbound and Outbound call experience.
- Based in Knoxfield, a full-time long-term opportunity has arisen to join their well-established Customer Service/Contact…
$28 an hour
- This opportunity will provide you with invaluable experience working for one of Australia’s leading superannuation providers.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Partcipate in the tender processes, assist with the Sales Departments, and assist with other relevant data.
- Must have Freight Forwarding work experience.
Dynamic Staffing Solutions
North Melbourne VIC
- Experience with INSYTE SOFWARE PACKAGE.
- You will be working within a small team and be paid a competitive salary package which will be reflective of your…
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Sea and Air freight experience essential.
- Successful candidates must hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency and will be required to undertake a pre…
$52,000 a year
- Previous phone based customer service experience.
- Gain corporate experience in an ASX listed, award winning company.
- Identify and suggest process improvements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.