No Experience jobs in Essendon VIC
- Min 12 month face to face customer service experience.
- The role is a temporary opportunity with Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm hours.
- 2+ years experience in a similar position.
- If you are looking to join a great organisation with an amazing team culture than look no further!
- Previous experience using a bandsaw is advantageous.
- Previous experience in the steel industry is advantageous.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- No prior experience required & 4 weeks training provided.
- Randstad are currently on the look out for two Concrete testers Quality assurance, This will be ideal…
- Previous food production experience (experience with GMP would be desirable).
- We are currently seeking experienced production workers to join the team, previous…
- CostX experience would be beneficial.
- This is a close knit team with no ego's - a fantastic culture with a genuine supportive and social aspect to the workplace…
- An exciting opportunity for a full time receptionist has opened up in the heart of the CBD at a well known professional services company.
- Previous experience working with Commercial Builders, Architects and Specifiers.
- Great Flexibility in the role, no Micromanagement, Highly autonomous role.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
- You will be responsible for:
- Proven capacity, skills and relevant experience in working within an administrative team environment to manage a demanding workload, undertake a variety of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.