No Experience jobs in Essendon VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- This includes an exceptional customer service experience via the phone, email or in person.
- The building also houses the City of Melbourne Family Services and…
- Previous experience in call centre environment.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role.
- Previous contact centre experience will be highly regarded.
- This position commences immediately with full time hours Monday to Friday.
- Horner Recruitment are currently looking for experience call centre officers to join…
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment.
- A willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference.
- Flexibility to work a range of different hours (between 15 - 38 per week) and commit to on call shifts when not rostered on.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Bayside Group Automotive
- Customer service and/or contact centre experience in a fast paced and dynamic role.
- Large Automotive Company in South East Melbourne.
- Satisfactory police check – no blemishes at all on the file.
- General administrative matters relevant to the position and team as required.
- What's in it for you?
- Previous experience in a hospitality, sales or customer facing role (preferred).
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 485,000 employees…
- Previous work experience within a high volume call centre (finance, utilities, telecommunications) - only applicants with this experience will be considered for…
Picnic Dairy foods Pty Ltd
$35,000 - $45,000 a year
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred).
- Accounting MYOB: 1 year (Preferred).
- Representatives work as part of a sales team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.