No Experience jobs in Garden City VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- Availability during business hours across the week.
- Experience working in a similar environment and exposure to membership sales and admin duties relevant to a…
- Previous experience in reception or multi-faceted administration.
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team.
- Comprehensive training and guidance from leaders.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving…
- Previous experience is a similar role is desirable, but.
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community.
- Or dance, boxing to cycling.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, knowledge of SAP or similar systems and experience in an FMCG business environment is desirable, although is…
- Minimum 12 months experience in sales or customer service environment.
- Full-time hours - Monday to Saturday on a rotating roster.
- Working with KPIs and targets.
$28 - $29 an hour
- As part of a customer service team you'll act as the first point of contact for customers and will assist with queries around our client's brand and their…
$27 - $28 an hour
- Inbound and Outbound call experience.
- Must be able to work 4 hour shifts between the hours of 7.30am and 5.00pm for the Part Time role.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in customer service.
- In Australia, Adecco has over 50 years industry experience making us the most qualified provider and leading…
- Our client CoINVEST is seeking an experienced customer relations consultant (inbound phone based) with a strong administrative background join their team!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.