No Experience jobs in Glenwood NSW
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving…
- This role is responsible for providing outstanding experience to customers via multiple inbound and outbound channels.
- Experience in a call centre environment.
$53,000 a year
- A standard day is 7.6 hours, and you will be given 1-2 weeks' notice of your upcoming roster.
- Previous customer service experience in hospitality, retail, or a…
- The role is based in Parramatta, close to public transport and your working hours each week will be 35 hours, Monday - Friday, on a roster between 7am and 7pm.
- Following through laboratory processes to assist with customer queries.
- Providing customers with quotations and service information relevant to their needs.
- At least one (1) year of customer service eperience in a busy environment.
- If you are ready to make the net move in your career, do not hesitate to apply and we…
- Customer service experience OR call-centre.
- This role blends the best of customer service and administration.
- Booking rooms and fleet allocation.
- Proven experience working with a complaints management system or database.
- Full time 12 month contract - opportunity to go permanent.
ECOMED Trading Pty Ltd
Seven Hills NSW
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required).
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
- Someone who is able to work shifts between 5:00pm - midnight and 9:45am - 3:30pm Thursday - Sunday (hours outside these days and times are also available).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.