No Experience jobs in Oxford Falls NSW
You refined by:
Executive Assistant (undo)
- Ability to make sound decisions by applying experience and judgement.
- You think that no task is too small and are willing to provide support where needed in…
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and project coordination experience.
- We make what matters work.
- It all relies on power.
World Bank Group
- Preferred education – High school diploma with 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Term Duration: 2 years 0 months.
$70,462 - $76,355 a year
- Completion of a relevant degree level qualification; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training in administration.
- You must have experience in Digital Marketing.
- Very fast paced, no two days are the same.
- Innovate all financial tasks/processes to make more efficient in the…
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Variety of work where no two days are the same.
- Naturally proactive and a strong communicator, you will…
- Build and maintain robust and productive internal and external relationships to assist the General Manager and the leadership team facilitate the delivery of…
WW Australia & New Zealand
- Arrange appointments, make travel arrangements and ensure all associated documentation is available as required for the directors.
- What WW is looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role – experience working within the property or racing industries would be highly regarded.
- Your ticket to a winning career.
The World Bank
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred).
- \* Preferred education – High school diploma with 5 years of experience or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.