No Experience jobs in Oxford Falls NSW
$40 - $45 an hour
- Ongoing assignment where no two days will be the same.
- MUST have Executive Assistant experience to be considered ideally from the finance sector.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and project coordination experience.
- We make what matters work.
- It all relies on power.
- Previous experience in a similar role – experience working within the property or racing industries would be highly regarded.
- Your ticket to a winning career.
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- We know that no candidate is perfect.
- We’re all about making technology do even greater things and create engaging and compelling digital experiences for our…
$110,000 a year
- With incredible flexibility, lifestyle benefits, bonuses and additional leave; it's no wonder this company has a high staff retention rate.
- Build and maintain robust and productive internal and external relationships to assist the General Manager and the leadership team facilitate the delivery of…
- Ability to make sound decisions by applying experience and judgement.
- You think that no task is too small and are willing to provide support where needed in…
$70,462 - $76,355 a year
- Completion of a relevant degree level qualification; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training in administration.
WW Australia & New Zealand
- Arrange appointments, make travel arrangements and ensure all associated documentation is available as required for the directors.
- What WW is looking for:
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Variety of work where no two days are the same.
- Naturally proactive and a strong communicator, you will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.