No Experience jobs in Yarra Valley VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
- Duties would include resolving Customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account…
- Experience in Customer Service or Retail essential.
- Prior Automotive Parts / Retail Parts experience (Preferable).
- Do you love working with cars?
- Strong customer service experience, face-to-face and over-the-phone.
- Previous experience with shift work is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Recent experience (minimum 12 months) working in a contact centre/help desk role;
- Our approach to providing a fantastic customer experience will challenge and…
- Previous experience within a similar customer service/customer-facing role;
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the world with our volunteer and ambassador…
- Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world.
- A high level of customer service experience with demonstrative ability to resolve customer…
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
$26 an hour
- You will have experience using SAP.
- Working closely with other departments to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Working effectively within a team.
- Attractive salary based on experience.
- Ensure customer experience is at the forefront of every customer interaction.
- Handle the end to end complaints process.
$55,000 a year
- Outbound calling or sales experience over the phone.
- Spanning the hours of 6am – 11pm.
- Join a rapidly expanding has permanent opportunities for experienced…
Enza Zaden Deutschland GmbH
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant equivalent customer service experience.
- Because of the knowledge about the seed order process the Customer Service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.