No Experience, Student jobs in North Melbourne VIC
You refined by:
Frankston VIC (undo)
- Previous experience as a senior team member or shift supervisor working in a large format store.
- On the job training, retail is no longer just a job, it's a…
- Our mission is to reinvent the future of cinema and provide an experience like no other.
- We’re one of the world’s leading entertainment companies delivering a…
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Point of Sale systems.
- Team members uphold the Roll'd brand by providing exceptional customer…
$69,659 a year
- Some experience organising events and overseeing volunteer/student placements programs is also desirable.
- The successful candidate will be suitably qualified…
- Experience working in the family violence sector is desirable.
- Applications should be received no later than 9.00am on Friday 29th November, 2019.
- Experience in Acute Neurological and General Medical Nursing.
- Completion of a graduate year program or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience working in the Conferencing or Telecommunications industry is desirable, but not essential.
- Located in Frankston CBD, VIC.
- Ability to supervise students, Grade 1 staff and Allied Health Assistants;
- Substantial experience providing evidence–based therapy services to children and…
- Provide clinical supervision, teaching and leadership to Grade 1 staff, allied health assistants and students.
- Current Working With Children Check.
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred).
- We're looking for people with style.
- People who are into fashion.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.