You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Proven time management skills and being able to work under pressure and cut through noise.
- See yourself in our team:
- Advertising End Date: 24/01/2020.
- Additional services provided to our clients include gravimetric analysis, noise dosimetry assessments, and monitoring of a wide range of occupational…
Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future.
- At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code.
- Our team has skills in all of the key areas required for high quality acoustics assessments, such as modelling, and developing noise monitoring and mitigation…
- Work Environment: The noise level in the office is usually moderate or even quiet.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
- Responsible for Weekly and Monthly reports.
- Provide strategic support to the Leadership Team on any stakeholder issues arising, including issues arising from traffic management (including property access,…
- With the opportunity to work in the field of environmental noise, work in the following areas is expected; environmental noise monitoring, 3D computer noise…
- Perform mechanical lab testing (i.e., noise, vibration, pneumatic, basic electrical, thermal, etc).
- The Sleep team is helping to fuel ResMed’s growth by…
- Work is in a warehouse environment where the noise level is moderate.
- Typically work is in an office environment where the noise level is low to moderate.
- Debug, root cause analysis & troubleshooting of complex mixed-signal systems including characterizing noise budget, crosstalk, non-linearity, etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.