$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Coordinate wind engineering work to select suitable turbines for sites, and to assess energy production/noise compliance.
- Position Status: Permanent Full Time.
- Classification: QLGIA (Stream B) Level 3.
- Reports to: Horticulture and Town Services Supervisor.
- With the opportunity to work in the field of environmental noise, work in the following areas is expected; environmental noise monitoring, 3D computer noise…
- Manage land tenure issues (disposal, acquisition of corridors, changes to gazetted network, road closures)• Manage all aspects of the district road corridor…
- Provide strategic support to the Leadership Team on any stakeholder issues arising, including issues arising from traffic management (including property access,…
- Debug, root cause analysis & troubleshooting of complex mixed-signal systems including characterizing noise budget, crosstalk, non-linearity, etc.
- Provide analysis across a wide spectrum of planning issues including amenity (air and noise), flora and fauna, heritage, transport planning, urban design,…
- The upgrade will include the widening and realignment of ramps, the construction of additional lanes, structural works, installation of a smart freeway…
en world Australia
$30 - $32 an hour
- You will enjoy being part of a large team that like a bit of noise and a laugh.
- Our client is a multinational FMCG with a growing presence in the Australian…
- Solutions for energy efficiency and noise reduction.
- Join a 100% Australian Owned Company.
- Enjoy a supportive team environment.
- If you are ready for a.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.