Nurse Full Time jobs
$100,565 - $112,140 a year
- NWRH now has a fantastic, full-time opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their professional team as a Continence Advisor, based in Longreach, Queensland.
- A Medical Centre in Cloncurray has a great opportunity for a full-time Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse with medication endorsement to join their team.
- Warwick Based, full time Monday to Friday, no after hours or weekends.
- Close the Gap by contributing to the vision of this Aboriginal Medical Service.
- 2 x Full time GP - FRACGP preferred.
- 2 years of GP experience preferred.
- Clinical Skills required: Generalist primary care skills, Indigenous health, chronic…
$130,000 a year
- This practice very proud of their rural community and invite you to use the link below to gain an overview of the diverse region.
$150,000 a year
- This is a permanent GP position for full time hours.
- Our clinic employs two FTE practice nurses to assist with clinic work, as well as a full time Mental Health…
- Full time nurse who also doubles as receptionist and will assist with immunisations, dressings, venepuncture, plastering etc.
- Mainly cattle and dairy farming.
- We are looking for a full time General Practitioner.
- We currently have one full time GP, one permanent GP working a 3 week on/3 week off roster.
- Full time GP required for a Practice in Nanango to start as soon as possible.
- 7am - 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
- 1 Mental Health Nurse (1 day PW),.
- The clinic also has a treatment room, nurse's room, and an allied health room/podiatrist room.
- Chinchilla is a middle size town of about 7,000 people they have…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.