Nurse Full Time jobs
You refined by:
General Practitioner (undo)
- The registered nurse is available to provide assistance with the treatment of patients and preparation of care management plans.
- No after-hours / on-call.
Townsville Aboriginal & Islander Health Service
Charters Towers QLD
- Seeking full time GP (38 hours per week).
- TAIHS is currently seeking a full time GP to join our Charters Towers Clinic, to provide medical skill and expertise…
- An experienced General Practitioner is required to join The Cairns 24 Hour Medical Centre - full time, part time, or after hours positions available.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Horsham’s best known, long established and family orientated clinics in either a part-time or full-time…
$251,000 - $300,000 a year
- The practice employs a part time nurse, a Practice Manager and administration staff and has a fully equipped treatment room where minor procedures are carried…
- This vacancy would suit a patient-centred, vocationally registered GP to work either part-time or full-time as a Private Practitioner within the service.
- Hours: Full time and part time roles available.
- Experienced practice nurses available for support.
- A fully accredited bulk billing traditional family GP clinic…
- Quality GPs sought for positions either part time or full time at medical centres in St Kilda Rd Melbourne and Chadstone.
- Doctor owned Medi7 is expanding.
$350,000 a year
- All clinics are in well positioned locations and have 6 consulting rooms and the GP team is supported by 2 full time Registered Nurses.
- DWS available for IMG’s.
$140 an hour
- You will be working alongside two other GPs with support provided by a full time registered nurse and on site pathology.
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 3pm-9pm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.