Nurse Mental Health jobs in Victoria
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Registered Nurse (undo)
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health…
- Austin Health is world-renowned for its research and specialist work in cancer, liver transplantation, spinal cord injuries, neurology, endocrinology, mental…
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services.
- We provide a comprehensive range of high quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care, mental…
- Eastern health is the largest public health provider in the eastern suburbs, providing a comprehensive range of high quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care,…
- Working at Barwon Health means you will be part of a team providing high quality healthcare services to our communities, with a wide range of opportunities in…
- Including - ICU, Theatre, Midwifery, Mental Health and General!
- Nurses needed for multiple shifts!
- Here at Programmed Health Professionals, we value your skills…
We have removed 14 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.