Nursing Clinical Service jobs in Victoria
- Plus, we deliver world-class research and provide expertise in diagnostic, transplantation and other clinical services.
- Click here to view operational hours.
Djerriwarrh Health Services
- Our Health Service is seeking the services of skilled and motivated Registered Nurses to join our amazing community nursing team providing services to the…
- The (Acute) Clinical Practice Improvement Coordinator (CPIC) works within the mental health service to ensure optimum care is provided to consumers/carers of…
$49,431 - $53,586 a year
- HLTAIN001 - Assist nursing team in an acute care environment.
- SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical…
- Experience providing high, quality evidenced base clinical care,.
- Mental health nursing experience desirable, but not essential,.
Box Hill VIC
- In this role, based across sites in Box Hill, Ringwood and Ferntree Gully you will work closely with clinical mental health community and rehabilitation…
- Qualified with a Certificate III in Individual Support (minimum requirement) or are currently studying a nursing degree and have completed an Aged Care clinical…
Box Hill VIC
- It includes access to clinical educator support, professional development study days, skill acquisition via simulation based learning and clinical placement in…
- KSC9 Recent clinical experience or sound understanding of community nursing practice.
- In this role, you will use your professional clinical skills to maintain a…
- Provide a range of support and personal care services to residents such as personal care, meal services, socialisation.
- What you will be doing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.