Nursing Clinical Service jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Rural Workforce Agency Victoria (undo)
Rural Workforce Agency Victoria
$13,500 a week
- Benala Health provides acute care (medical, surgical and midwifery), aged care (a 30 bed nursing home) and community health services to Benalla and the…
$350,000 - $450,000 a year
- Co-located with our community health services is a real benefit as there are good links to Allied Health, counselling and health promotion services.
- Allied health and other health services are provided through Portland District Health, a public hospital with 69 approved acute beds, 30 nursing home beds and…
- With service sites in Lakes Entrance, Bairnsdale, Bruthen, Metung and Nowa Nowa, services offered include aged and disability, clinical and nursing, allied…
$55 an hour
- If you are passionate about nursing and enjoy the challenge of rural and remote nursing and want to be well remunerated then this is the role for you!
- Ability to provide clinical leadership, and support to medical students, nursing students and GP registrars.
- 0.6 EFT permanent role with flexible working hours.
- These include specialist medical services, operating theatre services, radiology, pathology and district nursing.
- Ongoing training support + CPD opportunities.
- The community health organisation values and promotes excellence of service and prides itself on delivering coordinated and accessible services and health…
- Demonstrated leadership and management of Podiatry services and/or experience providing supervision of students and/or clinical staff (Grade 2 only).
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.