Nursing Clinical Service jobs in Victoria
- Providing support to the nursing team in non clinical care of the patient in regards to patient lifting and transportation.
- Highly developed clinical leadership skills.
- The Senior Clinician will work closely with the local team to deliver quality services to clients, through strong…
$49,431 - $53,586 a year
- HLTAIN001 - Assist nursing team in an acute care environment.
- SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical…
Westgate Aged Care Facility
- You will add value and guide the clinical and nursing staff through your leadership skills and extensive clinical knowledge.
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in mental health.
- The successful applicant will participate in the marketing initiates for the hospital to promote growth,…
- Conduct in-service training and support our Territory Managers.
- Provide technical and clinical specialist expertise to internal and external customers.
- Maintain a professional manner with strong customer service.
- We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of…
- Provide a range of support and personal care services to residents such as personal care, meal services, socialisation.
- What you will be doing.
- Developed assessment, clinical reasoning, problem solving and prioritisation skills.
- We also collaborate with our partners to help expand the range of…
- Access to high quality clinical supervision is offered.
- You will work closely with a range of mental health services to effectively co-ordinate client care,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.