Nursing Clinical Service jobs in Victoria
- Experience in the provision of nursing care and clinical assessment.
- Our combined experience of over 200 years of service means we can deliver the highest…
$55,000 - $85,000 a year
- Monitor clinical care plans and participate in clinical auditing.
- Administer schedule 8 medications and provide specialised nursing care as required.
- Demonstrated clinical skills aligned with experience and scope of practice.
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services.
- Plus, we deliver world-class research and provide expertise in diagnostic, transplantation and other clinical services.
- Click here to view operational hours.
- Reporting to the Clinical Care Coordinator, you will be working with a team of Registered Nurses, Personal Carers, General Practitioners, Allied Health…
- Recent nursing experience in GEM, rehab or acute medical.
- We also collaborate with our partners to help expand the range of healthcare services offered to our…
- Demonstrated Acute Clinical nursing experience within a hospital setting.
- Access to Monash Health in-house learning portals to further expand your acute…
- Provide evidenced based nursing care.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills.
- Barwon Health, based in Geelong, Victoria, is one of the largest and most comprehensive regional health services in Australia, providing the full spectrum from…
$65,276 - $87,282 a year
- Our nursing team provide clinical care to wide scope of clinical specialities including but not limited to Orthopaedics, Burns, Plastics and Dermatology.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.