Nursing Clinical Service jobs in Victoria
$62,171 - $78,972 a year
- Applicants for these permanent positions will need to demonstrate recent clinical experience, excellent communication and problem solving skills and a…
- Ability to lead, mentor and support clinical staff effectively.
- A friendly and positive attitude and an empathetic approach to providing clinical care.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$98,396 - $119,052 a year
- Supervision and support of clinical staff.
- Maintain a high level of clinical competency.
- Coordination and prioritisation of resources and services.
- Monthly state based clinical leadership meetings.
- The role will also provide oversight of all specialised nursing.
- Maintain a professional manner with strong customer service.
- We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of…
- Undertaking clinical monitoring of residents and escalating changes as required.
- You will lead care teams and provide expert clinical care and guidance.
- Obtain appropriate clinical documentation through extensive interaction with nursing, allied health and physicians.
- About Us: We work together for better care.
Maryborough District Health Service
- These opportunities are in a range of clinical areas including:
- MDHS services the Central Goldfields and Pyrenees Shire with campuses in Avoca, Dunolly and…
- Monash Health is the largest public health service in Victoria, employing over 18,000 people across a range of specialities.
- Employment Type Full Time Ongoing.
Moyne Health Services
- You are a dynamic individual who has established clinical experience in community or district nursing.
- Your advanced communication skills will enable you to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.