Nursing Clinical Service jobs in Victoria
- Ability to lead, mentor and support clinical staff effectively.
- A friendly and positive attitude and an empathetic approach to providing clinical care.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$98,396 - $119,052 a year
- Supervision and support of clinical staff.
- Maintain a high level of clinical competency.
- Coordination and prioritisation of resources and services.
- This primary purpose of this role is to assist with completing general food services duties that contribute to providing a complete meal and catering service to…
Maryborough District Health Service
- These opportunities are in a range of clinical areas including:
- MDHS services the Central Goldfields and Pyrenees Shire with campuses in Avoca, Dunolly and…
- The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and…
- We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community…
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff and career development opportunities.
- Must have an advanced level of clinical skills and be able to demonstrate…
- Experience leading clinical areas through accreditation processes.
- The DCO role requires significant relevant nursing or midwifery experience.
- We are seeking a Patient Services Assistant to join our care team at the Dimboola Campus to assist with the provision of food services duties for our residents…
Djerriwarrh Health Services
- Our Health Service is seeking the services of a skilled and motivated Continence Clinical Nurse Consultant in our amazing community nursing team providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.