Nursing Clinical Service jobs in Victoria
- With a passionate, highly skilled and committed staff campus wide of over 5000, we provide a full range of clinical services, tertiary care and health promotion…
- The Williamstown Dialysis Service also provides a 4 chair acute dialysis service at Footscray Hospital.
- It also operates the Sunbury Day Hospital, Transition…
- With a passionate, highly skilled and committed staff campus wide of over 6000, we provide a full range of clinical services, tertiary care and health promotion…
- The clinician will be required to provide recovery orientated service delivery to people 65+ in the Barwon Region using mental health, drug and alcohol services…
- As a clinical nurse, your practice will be essential in providing excellence in cardiac nursing.
- Our unit specialises in the management of critically unwell…
- If you have a willingness to learn, great basis clinical skills, a commitment to quality and are driven to exceed expectations this is the position for you.
Maryborough District Health Service
- These opportunities are in a range of clinical areas including:
- MDHS services the Central Goldfields and Pyrenees Shire with campuses in Avoca, Dunolly and…
- Our service is Free for all candidates.
- This certification is a demonstration of our commitment to excellence in recruitment service.
- Salary £21,909 to £28,000.
- Genuine interest and passion for community nursing.
- The purpose of this role is to provide a high level of service and support to both internal and external…
United Physiotherapy Group
South Yarra VIC
- Comprehensive clinical assessments in residential aged care.
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing and medical practitioners and equipment suppliers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.