Nursing Clinical Service $100,000 jobs in Victoria
$106,887 a year
- Boroondara prides itself on its excellent community and support services.
- This is a key role in the delivery of a safe, efficient and effective immunisation…
$95,432 - $112,697 a year
- Albury Wodonga Health (AWH) is a unique cross-border public health service & the largest regional health care service between Sydney & Melbourne.
- You are responsible for overseeing the clinical activities for the state-wide service.
- Responsibilities include; ensuring adequate clinical supervision over…
- Fulltime or Part-time by negotiation.
- The principal function of this position is being responsible for the provision of quality primary care to clients across…
$116,916 - $138,218 a year
- Ambulance Victoria's mission is to improve the health of our community by delivering innovative, high quality ambulance services and provide outstanding…
$115,372 a year
- The unit has integrated inpatient and low risk chemotherapy services to promote coordinated, patient focused care - with our nursing staff working across all…
$350,000 - $450,000 a year
- Co-located with our community health services is a real benefit as there are good links to Allied Health, counselling and health promotion services.
- This certification is a demonstration of our commitment to excellence in recruitment service.
- HealthStaff Recruitment has the widest choice of nursing and…
$13,500 a week
- Benala Health provides acute care (medical, surgical and midwifery), aged care (a 30 bed nursing home) and community health services to Benalla and the…
- You will be working with a podiatrist, nutritionist and mental health professional with nursing support during the week.
- A good attitude to teamwork.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.