Nursing Clinical Service $100,000 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- Fulltime or Part-time by negotiation.
- The principal function of this position is being responsible for the provision of quality primary care to clients across…
$80 an hour
- Enhance your career at Victoria’s leading regional health care service.
- Desirable: Clinical qualification (eg: nursing, allied health).
$111,321 a year
- Co-ordinates nursing services in the Midwifery Unit in an efficient and.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary nursing and midwifery theory.
- You are responsible for overseeing the clinical activities for the state-wide service.
- Responsibilities include; ensuring adequate clinical supervision over…
$123,000 - $124,000 a year
- We’re a team of technologically driven health professionals encompassing radiation oncologists, radiation therapists, medical physicists underpinned by allied…
- Strategic leadership and management within the clinical and aged services ensuring the day-to-day management and application of best practice across all care,…
- The MHP also operates sub-specialist services like the Gender Dysphoria clinic, Mother-baby service, Eating Disorder service, Refugee clinic and Drug & Alcohol…
- Demonstrated clinical and management experience in acute and subacute services as well as multi- disciplinary models of care.
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
$150 an hour
- Continued professional development encouraged - facilitate and promote all clinical interests.
- Diverse patient base creates a vast range of services and…
$112,000 a year
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
- Support services include a 4 bed HDU, overnight RMO cover and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.