Nursing Home jobs in Lidcombe NSW
Clinical Network Services Pty Ltd
$75,000 - $115,000 a year
- Flexible employment with options for part time and/or home based arrangements.
- Degree in life sciences, biomedical sciences, nursing or pharmacy preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in nursing, risk and compliance (health care) or health management;
- Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Support clients in the comfort of their own homes.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality and ‘best care’ driven nursing support with a focus…
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- Erin Longbottom | Nursing Unit Manager | 0467727784 | Erin.Longbottom@svha.org.au.
- St Vincent's Health Network Sydney has an Australian Taxation Office (ATO)…
Calvary Health Care Kogarah
- Provide Holistic High Quality nursing Care.
- Clinical needs and staffing issues nursing staff may need to work on either areas.
- How to join the team.
- IRT Group offers salary packaging options ultimately boosting the take home value.
- With 50 years’ experience, we provide aged care, home care and lifestyle…
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health, Nursing, Social Science or related field are essential.
- Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of…
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA.
- The home offers a friendly and nurturing environment for staff and residents.
- Join a leading provider in aged care.
The Infants' Home Ashfield
- South/West Sydney (Parramatta, Bankstown, Auburn) Home Visits.
- This role will be providing individualised supported home visiting to vulnerable families and…
- Bupa Seaforth is seeking a General Manager to lead all aspects of a care home.
- In Australia, we help to take care of people through our leading health insurance…
Be the first to see new Nursing Home jobs in Lidcombe NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.