OT jobs in Queensland
$80,403 a year
- Private practice OT skills to treat the clients that present/require management, or the ability to work in with more experienced/skilled OTs.
$36.50 an hour
- This is a casual role, with a view to go permanent for the right candidate, paying $36.50 per hour plus penalties for any OT.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$31.90 an hour
- $31.90phr Normal Time + OT Rates.
- RPR Trades offers recruitment, labour hire and workforce management solutions through our industry experts, who are dedicated…
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Salary $130,000 $150,000 + OT + Super + Benefits.
- Work on a variety of projects across a range of industries.
- Benefits for employees and their families.
- Roma is supported by a local regional hospital, OT, diagnostic imaging and a variety of both permanent and flying Specialists (including cardiologists,…
- As a trade qualified refrigeration technician you will be attending to service and breakdown calls in commercial hospitality and manufacturing environments, you…
- Fulltime roles Monday - Friday + OT opportunities.
- Temporary to long term opportunities.
- Boilermakers wanted for market leading companies.
- Very complete hourly rate with OT and other allowances.
- Due to your clients rapid growth Randstad Recruitment is actively looking to hear from experienced AV…
- This position is mainly on day shift (6am-2pm) but you may occasionally need to work OT so we request all applicants are flexible with availability.
- Vivir Healthcare are currently seeking a permanent Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to provide quality clinical services to aged care residents at one…
Be the first to see new OT jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.