Obstetric Gynaecology $70,300 jobs in Mornington Peninsula VIC
- UExcel Medical Recruitment are currently seeking Obstetrics and Gynaecology Hospital Medical Officers for 2020 clinical year.
- We experience a diverse mix of presentations ranging from complex medical, surgical, trauma, obstetrics and gynaecology and paediatrics.
$88,338 - $121,306 a year
- Hospital Medical Officer - Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Fixed Term Position - 38.00 Hours per week.
- The Royal Women’s Hospital is Australia’s first and largest…
$116,059 - $159,744 a year
- Fixed Term Position/Casual Position/Ongoing Position.
- The Royal Women’s Hospital is Australia’s first and largest specialist hospital dedicated to improving the…
- Full time or part-time, working on a roster with other senior medical staff and responsible to our Director of Critical Care and Emergency Services.
$94,640 a year
- Surgical specialties include: cardiac surgery, thoracic, spinal, general surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology, obstetrics, orthopaedics, urology, plastics, ENT,…
$112,000 a year
- Working closely with the highly professional Theatre Management team and Executive team, you will help shape organisational strategy, continue to strengthen VMO…
- As one of Victoria's leading maternity hospitals, Epworth Freemasons specialises in women’s health services including obstetrics, gynaecological and breast…
$75 an hour
- Up to $75p/h + Super.
- We are currently working with a privately-owned clinic in Coastal South East VIC that is seeking a Sonographer with a minimum of 3 years’…
$61,360 - $82,837 a year
- The Hospital is a leading maternity hospital and specialises in women’s health services including obstetrics, gynaecological and breast surgery.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.