Occupational Therapist jobs in Macquarie University NSW
$80,000 a year
- Manage a diverse caseload with various delays and disabilities.
- Conduct appointments in both clinic and community-based settings.
- Drivers licence and own car.
$100,000 a year
- Progress your career as a Senior OT in a highly established team.
- Professional, supportive and collaborative team culture.
- Multiple positions available across Regional NSW.
- Paid accommodation and flights in travelling interstate.
- An industry recognised and multidisciplinary Allied…
- Flexible working hours ensuring great work/life balance.
- Attractive remuneration + multiple benefits.
- Generous CPD allowance for your progression.
- Gain experience with an industry leader.
- Fantastic hourly rates and facilities on offer.
- Diverse caseload for your progression.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.