Occupational Therapist Paediatric jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Speech Pathologist (undo)
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- You will be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams and includes paediatric and adults’ clients.
- Hours: 40 Hours a week.
- Physiotherapists, occupational therapists, family support workers and program assistants.
- The role, will utilise experience in paediatric and disability in…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- New graduates or experienced therapists welcome to apply;
- Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, SLP, Speechie, Speech and…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The team includes speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and psychologists.
- Opportunity to gain experience in paediatrics.
Castle Hill Speech and Occupational Therapy
Castle Hill NSW
$40 - $45 an hour
- Working with other speech and occupational therapists and the senior speech pathologists.
- There will be a strong emphasis on working with our occupational…
- Learning Links is a great place for new graduates to gain on the ground clinical experience with a diverse paediatric caseload, or for more experienced…
$60,000 - $85,000 a year
- I-Fit Group has one of the largest clinics in the Inner West, incorporating the latest equipment resources, with generously sized treatment rooms.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.