Occupational Therapist Paediatric jobs in New South Wales
- Through the different allied health practices, they provide, they specialise in a range of different conditions affecting both adult and paediatric clients and…
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- You will be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams and includes paediatric and adults’ clients.
- Hours: 40 Hours a week.
Healthcare Professionals Group
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Support clients from paediatric cases to adult cases.
- Part time case load with potential to grow to full time!
- Attractive salary package with benefits.
- Additional services at Griffith Base Hospital include physiotherapy, dietetics, pharmacy, occupational therapy and Aboriginal health.
- Grow your career with us.
$50.51 - $52.20 an hour
- This should include a broad range of musculoskeletal, developmental and neurological paediatric conditions.
- Employment Type: Temporary Part Time.
- Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T.
- O.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist,…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, OT, ot, Ot, oT, occupational Therapist, occupational, therapist, community, Community, disability, Disability,…
- Some experience delivering evidence based therapy to a paediatric case load would be highly desirable.
- Fantastic opportunity to expand your skills in a values…
Northern Beaches NSW
- At least 12 months' experience in a paediatric role.
- Centred on the values of care, kindness, compassion and contribution, their passionate team of speech…
- The team includes speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and psychologists.
- Opportunity to gain experience in paediatrics.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.