Office Administration Myob jobs in Queensland
Uniting Church Queensland
- Also the purpose is to assist and support the Presbytery Ministers in Calvary, Central Queensland and North Queensland Presbyteries with administration,…
- Provide system support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office with an emphasis on contract administration, subcontractor…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Providing sales support from the office.
- Advantage to have skills in Microsoft office and MYOB.
- Sandstone World is one of the largest suppliers in SE QLD of…
Majac Medical Products Pty Ltd
- Majac Healthcare is a rapidly expanding company that provides innovative and world-class products to the medical, dental, and health-related sectors across…
$50,000 a year
- We’re a small team in the office of 5 supporting a national and NZ sales and marketing organisation.
- So you want to make a difference?
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Minimum 3 years office management experience.
- Our Company is seeking an enthusiastic, confident team member with a professional work ethic, great communication…
$25 - $32 an hour
- Our small but busy upholstery office needs a dynamic and self-motivated Admin/accounts manager.
- The successful applicant must have sound knowledge of the MYOB…
- As senior staff often are away from the office, you must be able to work autonomously.
- This is a diverse role with many functions across administration,…
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years) in internal sales, sales support/administration & customer care & service or a similar role.
- Preparing and formatting letters, daily mail, filling and all other general administration duties.
- Join a well-established firm located in Brisbane's CBD with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.