Office Assistant jobs in Sydney NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
- Min 3 years solid Team Assistant/ Personal Assistant or Coordination experience.
- Intermediate to advance user of all Microsoft Office products.
$37 - $42 an hour
- Manage and maintain office equipment and stationery.
- $37 - $42 per hour + Super, depending on experience | 38hours per week.
$35 - $40 an hour
- You have previous experience supporting administrative needs of an office, team or department.
- Support new team members in their welcome and orientation to our…
- Our client a Telecommunication organisation is seeking a Personal Assistant who has previous experience supporting senior management.
$60,000 a year
- Working with an established Financial Services institution located in the heart of Sydney CBD.
- Our client is looking for someone with corporate reception…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$60,000 a year
- Be well versed in office administration.
- A renowned leader in the building and property development industry is in need of a competent and reliable…
- As a key player in many of Australia's most significant and complex property projects, the multidisciplinary Real Estate team's clients include foreign…
- Edit Microsoft Office Word templates.
- Are you able to edit Microsoft Office Word templates (merge fields and VBA editing) and troubleshoot issues with them?
- Not to mention an array of benefits including annual flu vaccinations, volunteer leave, discounted health insurance, MS Office for home products and a load of…
- Experience using Microsoft Office suit on a daily.
- Reporting directly to the VP and providing Executive Assistant support.
- Start ASAP - Full Time Hours!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.