Office Management jobs in Perth WA
- Time sheet entry and management.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Administration of contracts, management of commercial…
- Management of both Project and Site office Material Control teams.
- 7+ Years experience in Materials Management.
$35 - $40 an hour
- Document control, records management, scheduling and general filing.
- Support the department manager with scheduling and diary management.
- Overall Supply Chain skills and a high level knowledge of Materials management principles.
- Advanced skills using MS Office packages i.e. Word, Excel, Power…
$30 - $33 an hour
- Knowledge in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite products.
- This ranges across the whole accounting and finance spectrum, including accounts management, financial…
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Advanced computer literacy skills (MS Office Suite).
- Continuous improvement of systems and tools.
- Manage diary bookings of office staff.
- Provide administrative support to general office and team.
- Support HR and top level management on general administrative…
- General understanding of construction phases and project management.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software and Adobe Acrobat.
- SharePoint / Office 365 administration experience.
- Experience coordinating system patch releases and utilising change management processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.