Office Management jobs in Perth WA
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate and enjoy working close to home from the Perth office.
- Working from the Perth office and reporting to the…
$90,000 - $95,000 a year
- Develop and maintain project management & reporting standards and guidelines.
- Ensure integration of the risk management framework throughout a project life…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- A varied and dynamic role with an even mix of EA and office management.
- Office management - ordering of supplies and amenities, negotiating supplier costs and…
- Able to quickly learn a new quality management system.
- Strong computer skills with a keen attention to detail and diligent use of record keeping and database…
$50 - $60 an hour
- Understanding of key project management and change management principles, preferably with at least 1 years' experience.
- Temporary position until November 2020.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- My client is looking for a an engaging, proactive and confident EA with excellent stakeholder management ability to support the Executive team.
$35 - $38 an hour
- Work in a state of the art office.
- Be the first point of contact for all IT requests.
- Our client is one of the leading mining organisations in Australia.
- Have a strong understanding of planning and scheduling as well as work management process.
- Family friendly roster (4/3 or 8/6 FIFO).
$100,000 - $105,000 a year
- Administer contract management information management systems including Ellipse and other electronic business applications;
- Site and mining industry experience.
$40 - $45 an hour
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, databases and email.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to set goals and meet deadlines.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.