Office Management jobs in Perth WA
- Strict adherence to confidentiality of information, attention to detail, and work management.
- Management of OA Manager’s diary and scheduling requirements by…
- You can demonstrate proven leadership experience by working cohesively with colleagues and management to meet the goals of the Front Office department; as well…
- Proactively ensure compliance with Occupation Health and Safety requirements, injury risk management processes and Juniper’s No Lift Policy.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and OPERA.
- Crown Towers Perth has been named the Best Overall Hotel of the Year at the Australian Hotels Association (AHA)…
$78,200 - $112,600 a year
- Being self-motivated, results-driven and having high work standards is a must as is an enjoyment of physical work- this is not an office based management role.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- There's nothing complicated about dealing with business people.
- What we need from you.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- This role will be based in our Corporate office located in South Perth with the opportunity to visit our…
$90,000 - $95,000 a year
- Develop and maintain project management & reporting standards and guidelines.
- Ensure integration of the risk management framework throughout a project life…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Outstanding organisation and time management.
- Guaranteed career path into property management.
- High performance culture & modern offices.
- $45-50,000 + super.
- Manage agendas, travel arrangements and appointments for senior management.
- Track stock of office supplies and order stationary when necessary.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.