Office Work jobs
- Please note that registering for casual work does not guarantee a casual contract or work.
- Candidates are invited to register their interest for casual work at…
- We’re currently hiring a self motivated and hard working data entry and office admin clerk to join our admin team.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Kids Concepts strongly encourage work life balance and believe in providing flexible working hours, work from home option to balance work-family.
$68,884 - $119,052 a year
- People who take pride in their work.
- We’re proud of the important work we do across Victoria.
- At the Department of Justice and Community Safety, we’re looking…
- Be organised, diligent and committed to your work and be trusted to work remotely.
- We are excited to have our Melbourne contact centre’s bustling with “Good…
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
- Number of vacancies available: 1 Office Location: 165-169…
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Processes less complex or small standard claims to ensure accurate and timely completion.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing;
- Making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- Communication and PC skills (Microsoft office suite).
- Serves as assigned portfolio resource for the work allocation of OMeGA requests & resolution of escalated…
- To be successful in securing this role, you must be available to work across a 24/7 rotating roster, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.