Office Work jobs
You refined by:
Newcastle NSW (undo)
$48,457 a year
- Please note: Given the current climate, there may be a requirement to work-from-home for some period before returning to the office.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- This insurance company are looking to acquire several headcounts for their claims processing team.
- Must have capability to work from home, candidate will be provided with laptop.
- As the Data Entry Administrator you will be apart of a team of 20 and will be…
- For confidential enquries and to request a copy of the candidaute information booklet, please contact Janine Fitzgerald on + 61 424 164 765.
- You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to…
- The successful applicant will be professional and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Established in 1882, we have almost 900 people flexibly working from…
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- A desire to work within a consultancy environment.
- Completed TAFE studies + 2 Years work experience in a drafting role.
- Diploma / Higher Diploma or equivalent.
- Enthusiasm to embrace a mixed field and office role.
- Gaining an understanding of Yancoal’s core work and relationships while being mentored by senior leaders.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- We currently have full time opportunities available for Defence Relief Security…
- Based in the Newcastle office but may from time to time be asked to work from other office locations within the region.
- Professionals 3 - 5 years of experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.