Office Work jobs
You refined by:
Administrative Assistant (undo)
$54,758 - $58,961 a year
- Permanent, part time, day work, working 8 hours per fortnight, commencing as soon as possible.
- Tasmanian Hlth Service - Southern Region.
$58,443 a year
- Challenging and rewarding work environment.
- Proven ability to work independently with a demonstrated ability to be self-directed with workflow planning and…
$68,152 a year
- Disclaimer: To be considered for this position you must have work rights for Australia.
- Work type: Fixed term / Part time.
- Applications close: 5th April 2020.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- This role also incorporates a variety of kitchen, office and mailroom duties.
- General office duties as needed.
- Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support 3 Group Industry Directors in our Sydney office.
- You’ll work closely with the Retail Property Management team and will be responsible for the day to day administration of the leasing and management office.
Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment
$60,225 a year
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Punctual, reliable with a great work ethic.
- Be part of a small family business.
$30 an hour
- Confident in using Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Administrative Assistant job in the Federal Government.
$45,000 a year
- Be available for permanent, full time work in Australia.
- Intermediate MS office capabilities (Notably Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Kick start your legal career.
Australian Study and Visa Services
- The candidate can work temporarily with restriction on hours (Preferred).
- We are looking for part time employees who would like to work in administration role…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.