Office Work jobs
- Demonstrated personal management skills to work independently and contribute as an effective member of the team.
- Exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Manage and coordinate the office site requirements, provide back-up administration and purchasing support to the office personnel and liaise directly with Line…
- Ability to organise and perform own work without direct supervision.
- Maintain records of all work performed for each client project;
- The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Client servicing : Work with family office back office to ensure supreme quality service.
- The successful candidate will work alongside the broader organisation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.